Friday, February 10, 2017

Our Home ... :)




February marks ONE year since we moved into our house, we have worked sooo hard to make it the perfect place for us to call HOME! Most of you know we bought a fixer upper. Chris & I both absolutely loved the floor plan, the open space, and a decent sized backyard for our kids. It just needed a little TLC ;) So I just wanted to show some before & afters of all the progress we've made so far. I am so proud of my hubby and all his hard work!!! And of course very, very thankful for any help we've had! This really is OUR happily ever after...

ENTRY:
PLAYROOM:
DINING ROOM:

KIDS BATHROOM:

DELANEY'S ROOM:
JACKSON'S ROOM:
FAMILY ROOM:

We have a few more projects we're working on, 
but I'm so excited about all the progress so far!
Thanks for checking out our home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment