Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mama's Day

Moms are the BEST people in the entire world! (Dads are a close second) They are the glue that holds everyone together, and the ones who we want when we are sick or need a shoulder to cry on. They should be celebrated everyday, am I right?! I mean who else would do the laundry, dishes, carpool, take the kids to sports, grocery shop, cook dinner, play doctor, run errands. I mean really, they ROCK!!!
        

I stuck with a flamingo & pineapple theme. It was definitely the most colorful table set up I've done and I loved how fun and 'summer-y' it felt. :)


DETAILS:
MOM balloons - ETSY: PartyHaus
Paper pom moms & honeycomb balls - justartifacts.com
Pineapple honeycombs - Dollar Tree
Cupcake toppers - ETSY: BigDotOfHappiness
Wine bottle labels - ETSY: BigDotOfHappiness
Flamingo plates - Target $1 section
Pineapple cupcake toppers (used on donuts) - Hobby Lobby
Flamingo Drink Stirrer - Target $1 section
Table top fabric - Hobby Lobby
---------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY 
to all you moms out there! 

Thanks for stopping by!
-Sam








No comments:

Post a Comment