Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Little Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf 

Ever since having kids my love for the holidays has grown, and Halloween is hands down my favorite! I love the crafts, the decor, and all the fun stuff there is to do during the month of October. When I was younger, my mom always made the holidays feel so special for my siblings & myself. Sometimes even now she'll sneak in something for us even though we're all adults, but totally not complaining! ;) Because of her I always try to make holidays fun and special for my own babies. Plus I won't be around forever so I want these to be memories they look back on when they are older and cherish! Here's a little blog to share with our family & friends! xoxo

Our little 'goblins'
(Delaney, 4 & Jackson, 1 1/2)

Normally, the 1st of October is when I really kick off the holiday season. I do a little surprise breakfast or lunch that comes along with a little something for the kids. Then for the rest of the month I like to do something about once a week. Holidays are one of my most favorite parts of being a mom and I love seeing the excitement on their faces. This is really what I live for :)

Visited our baby cousin Zoey :)
Some fun this month!
Our 'Home Sweet Haunted Home'
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Our babies last year!  

Love to all of you :)

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute! I'm so proud of you Sammy! You're such a good fun mommy! .... and sooo crafty! ❤️

    ReplyDelete