Thursday, May 28, 2015

Redecorating on a budget


Sometimes you just feel like you need a change. 
And what better way than a little redecorating & retail therapy :)

Heres a little before. My mom was nice enough to lend us her old couch 
When we moved back from Colorado and sold our old one. 
It's a nice couch but HUGE! It literally took up our whole family room!!!


Here's after! A smaller couch and look at all the room!! 


I just want to post a few things I bought for anyone
Who might be looking for something in particular! 
I love love Pinterest and IG so I find a lot of ideas from there.

I purchased this 5 tier leaning shelf from Target for $97!



Just added a few 'homey' touches :)
Nothing says home like photos! 


Got this black tufted accent chair from Target as well!
On sale for $125!


White pillow - Target $25
Throw blanket - Target $19.99
Chevron basket - Hobby Lobby $18

(I love buying / making blankets so a
Basket is so perfect to throw them in)


I couldn't find the original pictures on the website but this is a collage I made before redoing anything.

•sofa - Walker Furniture Warehouse

•curtains - Target ONLINE : I have high ceilings so I had no choice but to order the 54x95" online. 

•rug - Target ONLINE - seriously the best deal out of anything I bought!!! $135 for an 8x10 rug! Thanks to my hubby who got it for me for Mother's Day. He always knows just what I like ;p


I bought these at Home Goods.
I just love the sayings!
Nothing like uplifting quotes.



I had a really hard time finding couch pillows, I knew I wanted stripes but did not want to pay $50 for 2 pillows which is all I found online 😁 so I actually got lucky and found the black ones and stripes at my favorite home store ever, Rod Works for $12 each!! 

Amour pillow (it's also reversible to black) - Target $19.99

(This is my puppy Opie)

These are the basics! 
Everything else I already had somewhere around my home so I'll do my best to remember where everything is from

• metal rod - Rodworks


•Side ta
ble - Home Goods
(I changed it up a little!)


• coffee table - Walmart 
•Mirror - Home Goods 

•MARSHALL sign - Far West Furiture 
(This is my favorite thing in my house)

& that's it! 
Enjoy your shopping!
It's good for the soul :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment